This one’s for you, San Francisco.
If you’re into running in a banana costume, running across the Golden Gate Bridge, and finishing on the field at AT&T Park – then get yourself eligible for the San Francisco Originals Run Series, back for its third year in 2015. It’s a collaboration between San Francisco’s most iconic running events: Zappos.com Bay to Breakers, The San Francisco Marathon, and The San Francisco Giant Race*.
For those of you with the endurance to finish all three, we’ll hand you a big fat SFO Series medal at the finish line of The Giant Race.
HOW TO BECOME A SAN FRANCISCO ORIGINAL
- Register for both the Zappos.com Bay to Breakers and San Francisco Marathon by Friday, May 15th. Please use the same email address and name when registering.
- The first 2,500 registrants will be eligible for the 2015 medal.
- Eligible participants will be notified by email the week after the Zappos.com Bay to Breakers
- You may run any distance in each of the four events to receive the medal
It all starts with the Zappos.com Bay to Breakers, register today!
- Register for Zappos.com Bay to Breakers
- Register for The San Francisco Marathon
- Register for The Giant Race
*Unfortunately, Bridge to Bridge is no longer a part of the Series. But that makes it 25% easier for you to finish!